An education and internship opportunity in Finnish business for educated refugees and immigrants
Is your dream to work in Finland?
Do you speak fluent English?
Did you study at a university?
Business Lead is an integration program for educated refugees and immigrants based in the Uusimaa region in Finland. The aim of the program is to introduce and help educated refugees and immigrants into Finnish working life and society.
Business Lead program consists of:
• 7 days of live learning in Helsinki provided by Hanken & SSE Executive Education
• Topics include Finnish and European business landscape, strategic leadership, finance, sales and customer excellence
• Assignments in the virtual learning environment Claned
• Group mentoring provided by Helsinki International Rotary Club
• A 2-month unpaid internship in a company in Finland, which could lead to employment
The program is free of charge for program participants but you need be motivated to dedicate time and effort and be able to study in central Helsinki. The program is open for all immigrants but a refugee background is prioritized.
How to apply?
• If you fulfil all the criteria, please complete the application found below. Remember to attach your CV.
• The application will open in the spring 2019.
• Your application should be in English
• After submitting your application and given that you fulfil the program application criteria, you will be contacted by Hanken & SSE.
Hanken & SSE will conduct the applicant interviews and select the suitable candidates for the program. The selected candidates will be randomized by TE office and 80 % get to start in the program.